Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire

Synopsis
You know that Abby Abernathy unexpectedly became Mrs. Maddox. But what do you really know?

Why did Abby pop the question?
What secrets were shared before the ceremony?
Where did they spend their wedding night?
Who else knew about it . . . and didn’t tell?

Everything about Abby and Travis’s elopement was top-secret . . . until now. Fans of Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster will get all of their questions answered in this whirlwind tale of the wedding day (and night!)—and as with all good stories, this one will definitely have been worth the wait.

Review
Ahhhhhh!!!!! I've been waiting for this! Travis and Abby are seriously my absolute favorite book couple. Ever. Seriously. And while writing this, I realized I never wrote a review of Beautiful Disaster/Walking Disaster. Seriously, best books ever. So basically, if you haven't read any of this series, or read all of it for that matter, stop right now, go out and buy the books/download the ebook, whatever and read it immediately. Don't even read my review, just read it, the whole series. Now.








Wait, what are you still doing here? Go read the series NOW! Ok, well maybe you're still reading because you read BD/WD and actually want my opinion on A Beautiful Wedding. Well, I guess I'll write a review then.

Here it is. Go buy it. Go read it. No, really. It's THAT good. It's everything you ever wanted from the wedding story of Travis and Abby. It will throw you through all of your emotions. While I was reading it, I went through happiness, sadness, and joy. I was crying, laughing, smiling, everything. I never thought that was the reason why Abby proposed to Travis, I thought their wedding and wedding night was absolutely perfect, I thought their first year anniversary was even more perfect. I just think Travis and Abby are just perfect. And I think that everything Jamie McGuire does is absolutely perfect.

Again, go buy it and read it....immediately!

Purchase Links
Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Wedding-Novella-Disaster-ebook/dp/B00FCAW93O/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387329115&sr=1-1&keywords=a+beautiful+wedding+jamie+mcguire

Hardcover: http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Wedding-Novella-Disaster/dp/1476759545/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1387329115&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment